Career counselling helps students make decisions related to their work and education, plan and develop their career and develop their job searching skills. All students from the University of Tartu (incl. doctoral students) can get career counselling, also students from the Pärnu and Narva College and Viljandi Culture Academy.
A career counsellor helps students to:
- better understand themselves (incl. analysing their knowledge, abilities, skills, interests, values, needs and characteristics);
- make the choice of their specialisation and make decisions related to their further education plans;
- see and evaluate the real situation (incl. study and work opportunities);
- planning working life (incl. applying for a job, drawing up documents and preparing for a job interview);
- if necessary, re-evaluate the situation and make new choices and decisions.
Book your appointment (times are available for the following 30 days, so times for the new day will open daily):
Use Google translate for translating the form. For example in Chrome you can use this function if you right-click on the form and choose „Translate to English“.
For more information about working in Estonia, visit the web page www.workinestonia.com
Student's experience at UT Counselling Centre: